The City of Argo is currently taking applications for a Part-Time City Maintenance position. The job description and employment application. All applications can be turned in to City Hall, Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. or emailed to email@example.com. Please include a resume
Job Description for City of Argo Maintenance Position
Responsible for the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment to mitigate risk.
• Maintains all tools, equipment, and replacement parts in working condition.
• Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community (i.e. pavilion, park, city hall, etc.)
• Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees, and lawn.
• Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
• Assist with Community Service workers
• Assists City Clerk with disbursing agendas for Council Meetings.
• Responsible for handling complaints (i.e. road issues, limbs overgrown, etc.)
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to type and make repairs; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
• Must be able to operate heavy machinery/equipment.