Job Opening for City Maintenance – The City of Argo is currently accepting applications for a City Maintenance position.
All applications can be turned in to City Hall, Monday – Friday from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. or emailed to email@example.com. Please include a resume
Job Description for City of Argo Maintenance Position
Responsible for the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment to mitigate risk.
- Maintains all tools, equipment, and replacement parts in working condition.
- Sweep, clean and maintain all common areas of the community (i.e., pavilion, park, city hall, etc.)
- Maintain landscaping, bushes, trees, and lawn.
- Perform an inspection of community grounds each morning.
- Assists City Clerk with disbursing agendas for Council Meetings.
- Responsible for handling complaints (i.e., road issues, limbs overgrown, etc.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to type and make repairs; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery/equipment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience is preferred, but not required.
- Employer Paid Individual Health Insurance.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 year employment.
- RSA Tier I Retirement
Tiffany Westbrook, City Clerk
City of Argo
100 Blackjack Road
Trussville, AL 35173